- Primary teachers: Lori Belilove | Fatima Suarez
- Additional teachers: Meg Brooker
- Began studying Duncan dance: 2002 (Fourth Generation)
- Areas of expertise: Performer
- Location: Lisbon (Europe)
- Address: Av. Prof. Drº Reinaldo dos Santos, nº15 R/C B, Carnaxide, Lisboa, Portugal 2790-135
- Phone: +351 935 454 941
- Email: email@example.com
• 2016 – Performance to CID - International Dance Council, at Dora Stratou Theatre with Isadora Duncan Dance Company and Lori Belilove, Athens, Greece.
• P.H.D. in Human Motricity, Dance from FMH, Technique University of Lisbon, Portugal, started in 2014.
• 2013 – Performance to ALBA - "Air Gae" with Contemporânea Ensemble, for the International Dance Day, with Fátima Suarez, Bahia, Brazil.
• Master Degree in Artistic Dance Performance from FMH, Technique University of Lisbon, 2009, Lisbon, Portugal.
• Dance Degree from Federal University from Bahia – UFBa, 2003, Brazil.
• Professional Dancer Degree from Federal University from Bahia – UFBa, 2003, Brazil.
• 2010 – 2012 - American Tap Dance Teacher at Espaço Cultural Confraria, Brazil
• 2012 - Presentation as a dancer, choreographer, director and producer of DANÇO SOM, show of Tap Dance at Theatre Xisto, Brazil
• 2010 - Presentation as a dancer, choreographer, director and producer of ESQUISITO, show of contemporary dance at Theatre Castro Alves, Brazil
• 2008 – 2012 - Presentation Jornada da Dança, Isadora Duncan show with Lori Belilove(NY) choreographed by Isadora Duncan “Cherubin”, “Dance of the Furies” and “Scherzzo”, Theatre Castro Alves, Brazil.
• 2002 - Ducan Techinique classes for the first time with Fátima Suarez and Lori Belilove at UFBA - Federal Univesity from Bahia, Brasil.
Contemporânea Ensemble — dancer (since 2008)