- Primary teachers: Mary Sano | Jennifer Sprowl
- Began studying Duncan dance: 2012 (Later Generations)
- Location: Chicago (USA - Midwest)
- Address: www.kazumiseki.com
- Email: firstname.lastname@example.org
Kazumi Seki is a visual and performance artist originally from Japan. She began studying Duncan dance in 2012 with Mary Sano both in San Francisco and Tokyo, and studied with Jennifer Sprowl in Chicago after she moved there to pursue her MFA (earned in 2018) in Interdisciplinary Book and Paper Arts at Columbia College Chicago. Seki is a passionate student, and she sublimate inspiration from Duncan dance into her artistic expression and vice versa.