- Primary teachers: Mignon Garland
- Additional teachers: Jeanne Bresciani | Ruth Fletcher
- Began studying Duncan dance: 1986 (Third Generation)
- Areas of expertise: Teacher, Repertory Coach, Historian, Scholar
- Location: San Francisco (USA - West)
- Address: 1151 Mission Rd. # 7 South San Francisco, CA 94080
- Phone: (628) 200-1765
- Email: firstname.lastname@example.org
In 1985 John Faiello graduated from State University of New York at Brockport, with a Bachelor of Science Degree in Dance. While completing his degree, he attended a Dance program at Middlesex Polytechnique in London, England (1983) and a Physical Education program at Chelsea School of Human Movement in Eastbourne, England (1985).
In 1986 he relocated to San Francisco and joined the Isadora Duncan Heritage Society, Artistic Director, Mignon Garland. Then in 1989 again relocated to New York City and joined The Isadora Duncan International Institute, Artistic Director, Jeanne Brescianni.
Since graduating in 1985, he has taught Isadora Duncan Dance, Social Dance and Modern Dance in New York, New Jersey and San Francisco, CA.
Isadora Duncan International Institute — student/performer (1989—1991)
San Francisco Duncan Dancers — student (1986—1989)